Joseph Offutt, US Marine, Blog of Shame

09/14/2017 by militaryphonies

Joseph Offutt comes to us from Garland Texas. Where he claims that he was a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps.

In the text message shown below, Mr Offutt tells one of our sources that his dd-214 isn’t available to the public because of something that happened with his superiors. He claims that he was fired from his job. Which is an unusual remark for an enlisted Marine to make. Discharged would be the proper word a Marine would use. He also claims that no one knows his real name and date of birth (DOB).

In the next text message, Mr Offutt not only tells what his ” alleged ” actual name is. He also tells our source that he was a Corporal ( Cpl. ).

After this exchange took place. Mr. Offutt decided to use a fake account on Facebook in order to send one of our sources bits and pieces of what is supposed to be Mr. Offutt’s dd-214

Block 1. Please note the different fonts and typing lines between Allen and Jenkins. Also All dd-214’s start off with the Veterans last name, then first name and finally middle name. Mr Offutt made the claim to our source that his real name is Joseph Allen Offutt – Jenkins. If this was true, ” Jenkins ” would be the first name in box 1. Also please note in box 4A and 5 Mr Offutt claims that he is a Cpl with an E-4 pay grade scale.

In this portion of the dd-214 that My Offutt sent to our source, He is claiming in box 16 that he was treated for Rectal Trauma and for Depression. This is the first time that we at Military Phonies have ever seen any part of a Veteran’s medical files on their dd-214. Other than the dental hygiene check that is performed  at your discharged physical. We blocked out Mr Offutt’s home address and signature. As the address was the same that was found on the address trace that we performed.

In the next portion of the dd-214 that Mr. Offutt provided, He graciously left his Social Security Number. Which we blocked out of course. Box 12 on this portion, Mr Offutt claims that he entered active duty  on June 20, 2011 and was discharged on February 11, 2013. giving him approximately one year and eight months on active duty. ( Large arrow ). Under that where it shows total amount accumulated this period, it shows fourteen days. ( small arrow )

Actions performed by Military Phonies;
With the information which Mr Offutt was  so nice to provide, We performed a single records search with the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). We first used his DOB. Then we added his SSN. The results were the same.

Using the SSN that Mr Offutt provided, we also check the Combat Action Ribbon(CAR) database to see if Mr Offutt had ever earned the CAR or Humanitarian Service Medal (HSM). The results were negative.

Having collected this amount of evidence, Military Phonies then filed for Mr Joseph Offutt’s Military Service record under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
Shocked? Yes, we were too. This is perhaps the quickest Entry Level Separation from Active Duty on record.  Also note  the difference between the dd-214 provided by Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC) and the bits of dd-214 that Mr. Offutt provided.
Summary and conclusion;
With the information and evidence provided by our sources and Mr. Joseph Offutt himself. We can confirm that Mr Offutt did not serve on Active duty in the Marine Corps for one year and eight months. Nor did he earn the rank of Corporal. He served for 14 days total. His Delayed Entry Program ( DEP) status was the only thing listed in Box 16 ( remarks). The information seems to be missing any type or Rectal Trauma that Mr. Offutt claims.

36 thoughts on “Joseph Offutt, US Marine, Blog of Shame

1. Bret Morgan says:

Well, I bet he has rectal trauma now…

2. Clay More says:

“he was treated for Rectal Trauma and for Depression”

If I got fucked in the ass by my Superior’s, my butt-hole would definitely be traumatized, and, oh, hell yeah, the depression would be large.. Good luck.. … ..Clay

3. JAMES STEDMAN says:

This phony clown does not even qualify for the title of “Turd”. He is a delusional liar unworthy of further discussion. Another great job performed by those who work so hard to weed out these posers and phonies!

4. Christie Sailors Ingram says:

I tried to tell everyone he was phony and so many people came to his defense. Jokes on you lmao

5. Taylor Burleson says:

I was the one that got a copy of his fake dd214. Here is my phone call with him catching him in his lies.

• Mr. Burleson, We would appreciate if you would remove or change the banner that you are showing on that image. That banner is the sole property of StolenValor.com. They get a little feisty when someone uses their material. ~ Scotty

Liked by 1 person

• Joseph Offutt says:

WTF, this is Joseph Offutt and I never had this phone call with him. Never once sent a fake DD214 or claimed to be a vet or have rectal trauma. This is all crazy people trying to bash me and bring me down when I am a find upstanding citizen for no reason! A bunch of chodes is what they are!

I admit I did enlist but was sent home due to failing the drug test at basic. Not my proudest moment but I manned up. The individual who faked this phone call is about to have to answer to me myself and I because this slander is crazy. I am an upstanding gentleman who has never lied because I cannot tell a lie.

• DAWN WALTERS says:

Hey Joseph, do you remember me from fb? I’ve been asking about you because it seems like when all this came out, to me at least, you disappeared. Why? I’ve just been wanting to talk with you about the things that’s been going on in this whole patriot movement. Hit me up on fb or something.

• You cannot tell a lie? Are you a licensed, or ever been licensed EMT in the state of Texas Mr Joseph Offutt?
        Also Marines go to Boot Camp. Not Basic Training.

6. Well? As for the rectal trauma, the DI’s probably told him to go Fk himself and he was just following orders?

7. Tara Herriven' says:

This punk has lied, scammed hard working Americans in the name of patriotism and sadly using the fallen Dallas officers deaths to scam thousands of dollars.
    He was aired on Fox News, in newspapers saying he was a Marine.
    The truth always comes out. Glad this phony has been exposed

8. […] partners at Military Phonies send us their work on this fellow, Joe Offutt. His Marine Corps service isn’t available to […]

• Trent Hargrove says:

I find it funny that my comment has not been approved for this post and I have screenshots to prove that been submitted starting to feel like the real phony is the person behind the site

• Your comment wasn’t approved because this is the first time that you’ve commented here. No one monitor’s this site 24/7. As for you calling the Admins and investigators ” phonies “? I take that as a direct insult to the work that we do. Everyone on our team has served in the military. You can post an apology to Military Phonies before your original comment will be approved..~ Scotty.

9. No name says:

I hung out with him many times. Even at his house with his family. He went outside for something so I talked to his mom. She was telling me he never served. He was very emotional about it. He’s threatened my friends and my life more than once. I use to be good friends with him, but after he accused me of trying to talk to his side chick and then saying of I ever talk to her again he would slit my throat I stopped talking to him. He is crazy.

• Dave Hardin says:

What? The little pussy likes to threaten people? Those are my favorite kind of pussies. Here pussy, pussy, pussy…I fucked bigger men than him in prison.

• No name says:

He’s a small dude. I just heard today he stole some money from some bikers. Like a lot of money. That’s why no one can find him on fb. He changed his name. I’m not putting his name out there though even though I hate him. That money was for a good charity too. What a bastard.

10. Heart and Soul says:

Why would you allow there to be comments if you can’t handle someone giving their free speech.

If that’s their opinion in which I’m going to assume you’re an adult, it shouldn’t gauge whether or not you approve someone comment.

If people can’t exercise their rights on here then why the hell are you guys doing this? Because if it just makes you feel good to embarrass and shatters someone else’s false reality, then there’s a problem…

But lies don’t affect people. If he wants to lie let him lie. It’s when he becomes dangerous to the public is when it matters.

• Everyone who comments for the first time has to be approved by an admin. Only once do they have to be approved. We monitor all comments though to be sure that no threats are made towards to person being exposed for their lies. ~ Scotty

11. TheBeast says:

Not cool bro. I knew this guy he talked about his time in Afghanistan said it was horrifying.

12. Dawn Walters says:

Why would anyone want to lie about serving in the military like that? I do have a question maybe someone could answer, on one of the forms it says 12 days but in the comments it says 7months 14 days? Why the difference? Maybe I’m just reading it wrong since I’ve never actually studied one. I think this is the most shameful way to represent yourself and a slap in the face to real veterans. I’ve been wondering where he went to because I’ve talked to him a few times and now he’s just vanished???

13. ExGirlfriend says:

I don’t know who did this or who is in charge of this. but i would absolutely love if they messaged me personally!

• No name says:

Ex girlfriend I’m sorry you dated such a POS. In the short time I knew him, there wasn’t a time when he didn’t have two or three or even four girls he was dating.

• ExGirlfriend says:

believe me, i know. someone should have punched me and woke my ass up.

• No name says:

He threatened me because I was friends with one of his “girlfriends” on Facebook. I’m still friends with her. Never talk to her though.

• ExGirlfriend says:

He’s a compulsive liar who doesn’t do shit but live off of his grandparents. Breaks my heart for his daughter. He’s not man enough to be a dad to that baby girl.

• No name says:

See I didn’t even know he had a kid. That just makes it worse. I know he dated a girl with some kids. She was a cool girl. But I didn’t know he had one. I haven’t seen or heard from him in almost 2 years? I can’t remember.

• ExGirlfriend says:

She’s still a baby. Like 6 months old now.

• barbara1126 says:

No need to hit yourself too hard over this, ExGirlfriend. These POSers deceive a lot of women…it is in their nature to do so. Find a POSer, and most likely you’ve found a sociopath/pathological liar. That’s what these accounts show.

14. Taylor Burleson says:

He is now going around claiming I’m the one who owns this website and that I’m a neo-nazi and that he saw a swastika flag in my room but he’s never stepped foot in my house.

• TheBeast says:

Taylor I met this Joseph randomly. He saw my Purple Heart plates on my car and said he had a few of those. Got to talking and realized he had no clue what he was talking about. When asked where he was in Afghanistan he said Kabul. Well Kabul is the safest place in Afghanistan.

After a few beers I just let him talk but always knew he was full of it. I’m medically retired and only did 3.5 years when I told him I’m retired he asked how can I be retired if I didn’t serve 20. I told him everyone knows about medically retiring. Guy after first glance is nice but I always knew he was a fraud and just let him talk.

15. ExGirlfriend says:

Joseph’s drill instructor called his recruited his SECOND day into training, because Jospeh was crying, saying he just couldn’t do it.

16. Phil Millard says:

Of course he has “rectal trauma”…anyone that takes it up the shitchute like this POS is bound to have rectal trauma.