Jeffrey Belk; phony Special Forces, The Dating Delta Force Delinquent

203

02/11/2016 by militaryphonies

https://militaryphonies.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/jeff-belf-foia.jpgOK Ladies, here is your chance to date one of these clowns.  He comes complete with countless hours of tall tales to tantalize and tease.  We wouldn’t wait too long because some lucky woman is going to snatch the guy right off the market.

We hear he is a Combat Hero too.  Scary stories about daring-do. Confirmed Kills. Delta Force Operator. Retired Master Sergeant. What a guy.

He is a real charmer.  It seems he is weight conscious, we are so glad he is upfront about that.  It would be traumatic for women everywhere if they thought he was the man of their dreams only to be rejected for having a few extra pounds.  When looking for your soulmate who will stand by you through thick and thin, this guy is serious about the thin part.

He comes with a little baggage.

Of course his stories about Military Service are nonsense. But, lets not have anyone pass up the opportunity to fall for this guy.  At least you will know he is a liar from the get go.

Jeff-Belf-FOIA

With an ego that bloated, it might be a good idea if he slimmed  down a bunch himself.  Maybe we can help with that.

Stop on over to thisainthell.us for the rest of the story and some lively commentary.

Source: Jeffrey Belk; phony Special Forces : This ain’t Hell, but you can see it from here

203 thoughts on “Jeffrey Belk; phony Special Forces, The Dating Delta Force Delinquent

1. troy says:

214 930 7304 this is the shit bags dallas phone number he is some where in farmers branch tx

• Reb says:

Troy,
      Late getting your information about Posuer pussy BELK…PRICELESS! A phone number I need. Owns Chris Kyles gun and was his shooting buddy…yup, sounds like the true…Threats against your family from TX, via phone or internet is a prosecutional FELONY! I’LL get a number for a detective in your area..email me with your info. Rebelhasacause@gmail.com

2. troy says:

Of course he is hidding out he made all kind of threats against me and my family big mistake

• Steph says:

Troy you ought to contact his daughter’s mom. Since he’s on the run hiding out with her, I’m sure CPS would be interested in this entire situation…especially the pill popping week over Thanksgiving! 9314944702 is her number, I’ve heard she’s been trying to find him.

• Karma says:

Troy
      This guy is on the verge of breaking from reality and with his guns and chemical addictions anything could happen. His erratic antisocial behavior makes me agree with others who’ve said he could be the next disturbed mass shooter. I would go to the authorities ASAP to protect your family. Jeffrey Belk needs to be locked up to protect the general pubic and himself.

• Steph says:

Karna.. this guy hasn’t even been in the same universe as reality in DECADES!

• Reb says:

If your truly afraid of the prick, file charges ASAP. Get a case number as proof that its been reported. When he does flip out…you did your duty as a citizen by reporting his threats. Video of drug abuse and flip outs are priceless to a detective… Stay the hell SAFE…

3. Karma says:

He took the shooting videos down but I’m sure if Troy wanted a copy to take to the cops all he needs to do is ask. There were several cases cited where the DAs in cities brought charges on people just based on social media post showing gun possession alone. This guy has several shooting vids out there.

Cheese dick Teaser

• troy says:

If interested here is what i can find on this military posing dead beat dad with multible felonies who is 2149307617 2149307304 8189183819 his mailing 417 San Jose St. Irving, Tx. 75062

4. troy says:

Oh here is another number he is using 8189183819

5. troy says:

Karma i will do everything i can he amd his other personaliyies he post as and hides behind because is no man how can anyone call them selves a man when they mistreat thier disabled mother who the courts took custody away or a dead beat dad who claims his kids colleges are paid for by him bjt skips thestate ecause heis so far behind on child support and has multible fellonies and then attacks the only family that would have him visit over the thanks giving holiday. Rhis pos should have left me, my family and the real veterian fighting to recover from thier real i juries they have incurred fighting for this country. This is his mailing address and phone nu.bers i have for him so far 417 San Jose St. Irving, Tx. 75062 2149307304 2149307617 8189183819

• Reb says:

Troy,

Thanks for the information. We’ll be contacting law enforcement in our great STATE OF TEXAS to do a welfare check. Pouser is now in a CARRY A WEAPON state and that really scares me because of his mental state….

• Troy arrington says:

Well he is carring a glock 43 45 caliber despite having been denied gun ownership poession or handling by the florida clemency board. He is abusing alchol with xanax and is very erractic and using his daughter fallon as his personal slave it is a very traggic situation for that little girl.

• Karma says:

Troy
      This is the way he operates… poor me ,single father, everyone is out to get me, crying like a bitch, blah blah blah. Then do something he doesn’t like and he goes Psychotic and claims you touched his daughter or something else outrageous. He has fucked over almost everyone he’s ever known. He probably turned to you with some sob story now that his family will have nothing to do with him.
      Wait a couple of weeks and he’ll call you like nothing ever happened.

FYI
      The 417 address is for his step father. There was an assault with a deadly weapon for that address around the time Jeff moved back to Tx. Not sure if he was involved or not but it wouldn’t surprise me.

• troy arrington says:

I here that it was jeff assulting his step dad John. Are there others that he made false accusations with Child Protective Services That would help. We have been advised to file charges with the sheriff office and just so happens the sheriff and his wife know my wifes family very well my wife went to school with his wife from grade school through high school. Once the Child Protective Services has cleared the complain jeff made anomalously because he is a criminal on the run and just a plain yellow belly scuzz bag of shit to be a man and own up to his lies. Unlike jeff i post using my real name and do not make up any lie the reports and charges to be files will be using my real self . If life has thought me one thing the truth does hurt sometimes but lies will leave you alone and on the run from life and reality. and said to say i have known this dirt bag posser since 1989 and never liked him. His wounderful mother and step dad were like parrents to me and i only put up with occassional contact with jeff out of respect for his mother and that and because his daughter Is Karen’s granddaught and only because of this is why my wife and i agreed to let his come for thanksgiving. And you nailed it he claimed that hit brother andd his wife was the ones in control of her medications and would not give them to her daily which is why she had the 2nd stroke last year. What little time he was not drunk while poping xanax thats all he didd is complain that everyone was out to get him for no reason especially these blogs which he has prosecutied and 2 of yall are already in jail. like i said you nailed him to a t.

6. BATMAN says:

Wow! I know this guy. What rock have I been under. I have heard all sorts of lies out of his mouth. He told me he was special forces to. This guy is a real BUTTHOLE!!!!

• Troy arrington says:

Yea he is a real piece. I have his text to me braging his has kris kyles 50 bmg snipper riffle whrn kris kyle used a 308 custom. That should have been my first clue so how are you so unlucky to know him batman

7. 2fast says:

This cat would show up @ my rc track telling everyone he owned it. Ive heard it all now. My buddy was right. I cant wait to tell everyone about this. Yes he claims to be miilitary. Should have known it was a lie after customers started talking to me like i worked for him. What a sack of shit.

• The truth says:

You own glory road ministrys race track… Is your name tony Ashley???

• Karma says:

Truth
        If you’ve rubbed elbows with this bipolar psychopath you had better be on guard. He likes to try to get involved with charitable organizations and pretend to help and play the good guy. Mr….I can get you a free roof and your insurance will never go up….all lies. What he is really looking for is cover for his bullshit, praying no one will look into his background.

Again, if you run across Jeffrey Belk do and extensive background check and read thru all the charges listed on this site and thisainthell. He a very unstable person with an extensive criminal history. He usually only stays on one place for a short time before his cover is blown.

If he is involved your organization in anyway alert the people in charge..protect yourself !!!!

• Reb says:

The punk bitch is a disaster in the making….when he takes out innocent people after a mental breakdown, everyone of us needs to remember who they contacted about the punks bullshit.

My file is tight with proven dumbass little adventures with pictures and videos…. I sent copies to each law enforcement agencies….

8. Troy arrington says:

Yeah as soon as we are cleared from cps from all the lies we are going to the country sheriff department to press charges anyone with pictures and video of jeff with guns you can email them to me at tarringt1209@gmail.com. like i said im not going to be his victum ever again. I offered to help this pos so he could go into rehab to get help healthy with no judging only because fallon is karens granddaughter. His rain of terror and keeping fallon in hiding and using her as his personal slave and care giver. I tried reaching out to his brother and step brother but no luck. I tried to call and text the mothers numbrr give by steph but no luck. Amazingly having hard time getting to anyone who really cares for fallon. Seems everyone is either ignoring the issue or are scared of his bull shit. Me like i said i just getting started at putting things right. I putting together a complaint to file with the florida clemency board that his continues to violet the terms of thier order and is unlawfully carrying hand gun while on the run with his daughter putting her health and wellbeing in danager.

• Karma says:

I think awhile back he lied about a preacher grabbing the girl and he tried to take a restraining order out on him. From what I hear the preacher was telling everyone Jeff was a fraud and Jeff was trying to shut him up. He lost in court and then lied about it, naturally. Then continued to harass the preachers family. He’s called others from fake numbers and made threats or he’ll have one of his nut swingers try to intimate you. This guy is a true bottom feeder as you are finding out.

• Reb says:

My email address is on one of the posts. Everything you have on the TURD, please email to me. Time to shut the asshole up..

• Karma says:

Troy
      While your writing letters to the clemency office in Florida make another copy for NC.
      I’m sure he will petition for it in NC and we need to be sure they have all the information needed to make an informed decision. Below is the paper and email contact info.

Governor’s Clemency Office
      4294 Mail Service Center
      Raleigh, N.C. 27699-4294
      Phone: 919-715-1695
      Fax: 919-715-8623
      e-mail: clemency@nc.gov

9. Edward says:

Just got off the phone, and found out about this cozy place. Jeffery at it again. I had to call the police after asking him politely not to dump garbage behind our store. I was very nice about it. He flipped out in the store in front of customers. I asked him to leave several times. No reasoning with this man He was sneaking in on weekends feeling our dumpster up. I have a video of the two fat boys at work. Its nice to see people coming togather to deal with this bully.

• Karma says:

The thing that people need to realize about Jeff is that he’s been doing this for a long time and thinks everyone else is stupid. He’s always hug around with criminals and perverts.

A co-defendant in one of his Florida convictions was his best bud Jesse Mullen (convicted pervert) I can only imagine the type of twisted crap these two would get into. It looks like his bud had a psych eval done after exposing himself and getting 1yr probation.

Jesse Mullen Case: 90-CM-023235-A Hillsborough County Fl

PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRIC EVAL & TRT IF NEC

JUDGEMENT GUILTY: JUDGE PERRY CHARGE: FS/EXPOSURE OF SEXUAL ORGAN STATUTE: 80003 LEV/DEG: M F User ID=A654

• Yolanda van der Puijl says:

Love to get everything in writing to nail the bitch..

BUDDHA says Anger in your heart must be replaced by Forgiveness🙇

10. Karly says:

Wow, he likes to hang around with perverts and seems to be fond of playing with RC cars.
    That sounds a lot like pedophiles hanging around a playground. Wonder how many RC tracks and hobby shops are in his new area.

If anyones looking to collect debts from this psychopath the Texas Secretary of State has a business register on 8-01-16. I think he has some people looking for him in NC. Go get’m
    The RP is for his father no doubt (Robert Patrick).

Jeffrey Belk