12/07/2015 by militaryphonies
Ronnie Joseph Seaton is a phony who claimed to be a White House chef and who was spilling the phony beans about presidents he never served. He also claimed to have been a POW and a Vietnam War veteran that had a Purple Heart.
- Ronnie Seaton, 62, of New Orleans, claims he was a White House chef for 34 years between the presidencies of Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama
- In his book, Sir White House Chef, he shares what he claims are intimate stories about the various presidents
- He says that George W Bush ‘drank a lot of whiskey’ and smoked marijuana
- The chef also claims that he served Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky a meal on the night of the blue-dress incident
- Besides being a writer, Seaton also claims to be a Vietnam veteran, a prisoner of war and a Purple Heart and Medal of Freedom recipiant
- He also says that he had been knighted because Queen Elizabeth II loved his cooking