01/25/2015 by militaryphonies
|Multiple MugShot photo’s of him on the web.|
|This Ain’t Hell Blog ; http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=57752|
|Outpost of Freedom Blog ; http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/QC/blystone.htm|
I am requesting that a copy of the following document(s) be provided to me:
1) Any sort of enlisted proof that Christopher N. Blystone. From Winnsboro TX. WITH a DOB of
2) If possible a copy of his DD214 or any other verification forms.
3) Date of Enlistment and Date of Discharge as well as Discharge Status.
4) Job description and Rank.
5) Was he the Medic that rescued Petty Officer Marcus Luttrellback in 2005… ( Lone Survivor).
6) An eight year Veteran of the U.S. Army. He served with the 160th SOAR as a flight medic in
Somalia, Bosnia and in Kuwait before returning home to the states for the remainder of his tour.
During his service he received the Combat Medic Badge, a Meritorious Service Medal and Army
Commendation Medal with Valor (1 oak cluster). During this time he was only 17 years old. And claims
he was a Combat Medic with the 160th SOAR His unit was “Blackhawk Down”
Can the following claims be validated: (Military Bases he claims to have been stationed at).
New London, CT — (No Date)
Ft. Knox, KY — (ND)
Ft. Hood Army Base — (ND)
Ft. Bragg, NC — 1993
Ft. Campbell, KY — 1994
US Air Force Base Ramstein, Germany — 1996
Camp Casey, Korea — 1998
Groton, CT – 1999
|FaceBook Account ; https://www.facebook.com/MRWindwalker|